open Saturdays & Sundays 8am-3pm
When the weather is being forecast as not so good & a decision is made to close for the day, it is made at about 5:30AM of the day & it is then posted on this website(providing access is available).
holidays- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
you'll find many items for your wants & needs and for presents.
but only 2 weekends left to shop!
last weekend of 2014 season is October 25 & 26.
Get your Halloween pumpkin and/or sugar pumpkin for baking
when you visit the flea market.
Fishing contest- kids ages 4-17 at Londonderry Flea Market pond, Saturday, October 18, 12:30-2:30PM.
1. Two groups per category: ages 4-7, 8-17.
2. Registration may be done by email- LondonderryFleaMarket@gmail.com
any time October 12-17, but by 5PM of the 17th or day of contest 8AM-12PM at the pond.
3. Any assistant of contestant is not allowed to touch fishing pole during contest time to assist in the catching of fish.
4. Barbs on fish hook must be bent downward for safety. Nets are not allowed.
5. Fish must be caught from 12:30-2:30PM.
6. LFM personnel will determine size & kind of fish & record time. Fish must be recorded at time of catch, meaning fish must be out of water & be in possession
7. Breaking of any rule will result in disqualification of contestant.
8. One prize per contestant.
9. All & final decisions will be made by LFM.
1st fish by type- catfish, sunfish, bass, ... $20 each
longest fish $20 each
biggest fish by weight $25 & gift
If the market is closed 10/18 due to inclement weather, contest is postponed to Saturday- 10/25.
Do you have stuff & more stuff that you no longer want?
Someone else wants it!- sell it here!
You will see so many more customers as a yardseller here!
Free space (see selling info) for 1st time set-up for the entire weekend each year!!
Are you an entrepreneur that wants more exposure?
Promote your products or service here!
There's an area for Made in America products w/ super special rental rate!!
Free space (see selling info) for 1st time set-up for the entire weekend each year!
Non-profit 501 (c)3 organizations get free space every day / weekend!